Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Darlings, I Want To Meet Mark Safarik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Girls, have you seen the recent show, "Killer Instinct," on Saturday nights????
It features former FBI (30+ years) Mark Safarik, who knows A LOT about serial killers and social deviants, which you know, darlings, are exactly the kind of people I just LOVE to discuss. And may unknowingly have dated a couple of times!!!!!!

The show I saw featured a profile of this woman in Washington State, Dana Lomaski, who, it turns out was murdered by her drug addicted niece, Amanda, and her equally addicted, plus sociopath girlfriend, Emily. That Emily was a real piece of work; murdering Aunt Dana in front of her niece, then acting like nothing happened. And then niece Amanda having the nerve to write, in the funeral guest book, this big, rambling account of her sorrow, and how she is clean and sober!!!!!!! I still say Amanda too should have been prosecuted and jailed.

Emily did time, though, and now is out, married, and trying to be Suburban Mom Of The Year, supposedly putting all this behind her!!!!! Yeah, right!!!!!!!! I loved when Mark went one on one with her, saying "I don't believe you." You tell her, Mark! I did not believe a word of her crap, either!!!!!! I would love to have been there, and really forced the truth out of her on camera, then taken the key, and locked she and Amanda both up, for good!!!!!!!!!

But, oh, girls, Mark...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! He has the most beguiling smile, such big, strong shoulders, and his moustache and goatee would guarantee that everyone at The Eagle on a Saturday night would stare at him as soon as he walked in the door!!!!! Is it any wonder I want to meet Mark???? Of course, Monsieur knows there is nothing to worry about, because this is business--two like minds having lunch (just us girls!!!!!!!!!!!) while discussing the subject we love best--serial killers!!!!! Bet I could help Mark catch a few!!!!!!!!!!!

I am telling you, if Mark is in his fifties, we should all look so good!!!!!!!!! You have GOT to see this show, lambs, because you will not only be able to take your eyes off the cases, you will not be able to keep your eyes off Mark!!!!!!!

But I am marking Saturdays at 9 as my viewing time for "Killer Instinct." The subject brings out my forensic instincts, while Mark brings out others!!!!!!!!

Trust those instincts, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: