Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bye Bye, February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Another month down the tubes, girls!!!!!!!!!!!  Today, we say farewell to the shortest month of the longest season!  I always feel better by the end of February; my Seasonal Affect Disorder seems to lift, and with Spring on the way, Prosperina is getting ready to come back from Hell.  I am sure we all cannot wait, either.

                                  Some birthdays today--my sister, my cousin, Robert Peck (who turns 60; I cannot believe it) and my coworker, Christopher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   From St. Bernadette to St. Valentine, this has been some month!  Wonder how March will come in tomorrow, girls, lion or lamb??????????  Only time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Farewell, February!!!!!!!!!!!!  You were quite a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: