Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Good, Good Good, Good, Good, Good, Good, Good, Goodman's Golden Noodles!!!!!!!!!!


                                               I swear, darlings, the Winter weather, cabin fever, and freezing cold is playing havoc with my sanity.  Yesterday, on the subway, the riders must have thought Monsieur and I were off our collective birds, when I began parroting the Goodman's Golden Noodles Commerical Theme to him, with him trying to do it back, only he couldn't do it as fast as I, so he kept flubbing, and we burst into howls of boisterous laughter!!!!!!!!!!!  Then I switched to the Cocoa Marsh song, but was given a dose of Old Age when I was told by my beloved, that he never heard of Cocoa Marsh, he doesn't even remember it!!!!!!!!!

                                                Well, I know some girls on here remember Cocoa Marsh!  And it's counterpart, Yum Berry, both with the lion on the jar!

                                                   But the noodles got me thinking. What if our lovable Gojira had a brand of noodles!  Come to think of it, I am sure there was some weird store in the Village, where I saw noodles sold in the shape of little Gojiras.  Which would make me feel guilty about eating any, but, then, what if he had a brand with his picture on the cover??????????????

                                                      Gojira's Golden Noodles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                      Wouldn't that be so cute, darlings???????? And here is just the picture for the box cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                       Forget that Ramen crap, lambs!!!!!!!!!  Pasta sales would go up all over, even in Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                       Obviously, the weather is going to my head!

2 comments:

HarlowFan said...

I loved Cocoa Marsh because it had a pump on the top! And of course, the lion!

The Raving Queen said...


Didn't think you were old enough to remember Cocoa Marsh. I too loved the pump and lion. Wished I had hung on to one of those pump jars!