Followers

Friday, February 22, 2013

Didn't I Tell You, Darlings???????????????


                                       Girls, no sooner had the dust settled over the excitement of Jessie Mueller going into "Nice Work, If You Can Get It," come April 2, then comes word that Blythe Danner will be extending her contract with the show (which she has been in since December 18, 2012!!!!!!!) until April 28!!!!!!!!  Which means that, situation permitting, Monsieur and I will see both she and Jessie at that April 14 matinee!!!!!!!

                                           I may have to take the day off, from such excitement!  And I will bet you anything Blythe made this decision, once she heard Jessie was coming on board???????  I mean, who wouldn't want to work with the fabulous Jessie Mueller!!!!!!!!!! And I am sure Jessie will be thrilled to work with Blythe!!!!!!!!!  I know I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Just remember where you heard it first, girls--The Raving Queen, not that closet case Michael Reidel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               See you on the Rialto, on April 14!!!!!!!!!!!  With pearls, as a tribute to Blythe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: