Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

I Love Mucus, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                      Now, girls, I may know all about kinks and fetishes, but let me assure you I am not some sicko!!!!!!!!!!!  So, when I say that I love mucus, I am not talking about the icky stuff itself, which I have suffered with, on occasion, but the Mucus Family, on those Mucinex commercials.  You almost hate to see their recipient get relief, as they are swept away by this product's alleged recuperative powers!!!!!!!!!

                                        You have to hand it to this product's advertisers, for making something so utterly disgusting so utterly fun!!!!!!!!!!  I always look forward to a Mucinex commercial, and the further adventures of the Mucus Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          True, they may not be as literary as Salinger's Glass Family, but they are more upbeat and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Catch them on TV, dolls--NOT in your sinuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: