Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2018

A Highly Artistic Commercial, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               I know I am famous, on here, for voicing annoyance over TV commercials I dislike, though, lately, I have been writing about those that, surprisingly, impress me.

                                One of these is the ad for Hendrick's Gin.  Now, I could care less about gin; I mean, I don't think I have ever consumed it, but the commercial is an artistic gem--a multicolored animated spectacle of surreal images, incorporating, Jules Verne, Georges Melies, and the books of  Brian Selznick.

                                  You just have to see it.  It is SO brilliant!

                                   Kudos to the advertising team that thought this one up!  It restores my faith in a profession I felt, like so many others of a creative nature, was going down the tubes.
Maybe this fellow (ie; the Moon!) could do with a spot of Hendrick's Gin!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: