Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

'SVU' Tackles The Nanny Yoselyn Ortega Case Tomorrow Night! I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Now, this is clearly the case being done, but the show will put its own spin on ii.  A nanny, named Delores, figures in the investigation.  But it seems, from what I have ascertained (and I could still be wrong) that not just children, but other family members, are murdered.

                                      Sash Alexander plays Anna, the grief-stricken mother.

                                       But I can tell you already, the potential for this episode will be mired by Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson. From the first moment, I saw Olivia clutching herself, trying to look pained, and utter phrases like, "Never, in my entire career...." I knew this would be another hoot, where non-actress Hargitay detracts from the real drama of the story.

                                        Still, I have got to watch.  At least Kelli Giddish is back, as Amanda.

                                         But, I am telling you, if they botch this story up, the show is certainly headed for the septic tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: