Followers

Monday, October 22, 2018

Girls, We Just LOVE Dennis Quaid's Esurance Commercials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Ever since he appeared on the scene, I was always hot for Dennis Quaid.  How about the movie "The Day After Tomorrow," back in 2004, where he and Jake Gyllenhaal play father and son?  Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Darlings, I am telling you, when Meg Ryan left him, I said, "Oh, Meg, you fool, what do you think you are doing? Can you get anything better?"

                                           I am sure it has not stopped Dennis, who, at my age, looks damn good.  I know I wished I looked as good as Dennis Quaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Most commercials I discuss on here are annoying.  It is nice to talk about one I just LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            Those Quaid Boys might have both gotten talent, but Dennis got the looks, and self discipline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              We love you, Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

He does make sixty-four look Dayum good

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

He sure does.