Followers

Friday, October 5, 2018

Just A Post To Let You Girls Know I Am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           It has been quite a week.  Medicine runs, an emotional funeral, a potential social event tomorrow; hell, when do I get the chance to write, anymore.  But there is some catching up to do, and I promise it will get done, starting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           So, settle back with your coffee, and join me, as I write with mine, to see what has been going on, on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            Oh, darlings, you won't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So good to hear from you!!! I was getting concerned.
I've been overwhelmed with a long visit from the psycho daughter in law, followed by my precious little dog getting sick.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

So glad you are Ok too.
Sorry about that daughter-in-law
visit; even more about your dog.
I get the impression the daughter-
in-law is a piece of work, while the
dog is a sweetie!