Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Let's Exit October On A Cheerful Note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Yes, a lot of awful things happened this month, that should be remembered, and will, but good things happened this month, too.

                                     I saw the new "Halloween" film, Blythe Danner's movie, and Melissa McCarthy as Lee Israel.

                                      I am in the eighties in my book reading, so I should be able to make a hundred.

                                      November is coming--where the year speeds up--my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then David's birthday.  It all seems a blur.

                                        Be kind to all the animals in your life, owned or not.

                                         We saw "A Chorus Line" at The Gallery Players, in Park Slope!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Still waiting for that Hot Chocolate Volcano!

                                          Baby Gojira looked cute, as always, in his Halloween outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           That's it, for October!  See you in November, with news a'plenty!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            The best to all of you, for next month, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I want to hear all about ACL!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I checked, and we saw ACL at
The Gallery Players on September 30.
I did a whole post on it.

It is being done, around my birthday,
at City Center. Not sure I will make it,
as it is a gala. But, if I do, you will hear
on here!

Victoria said...

Ok I found it.
I’ve been so out of it since Casey died.
I just can’t seem to pull myself together.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Glad to hear from you. I
thought Casey might be the
reason. I am glad you are all
right, but I get what you are
going through. Losing a pet
is as bad as losing a loved one,
because, well, it is a loved one.

I will pray for you, to get through
this difficult period. When in the
midst of one, it seems insurmountable.

My best to you!