Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Can You Believe Another Year Has Passed, Darlings??????????


                            Let's start the week on a positive, note, girls!!!!!!!!  Today is the birthday of the
radiant and enchanting Amy Adams.  Amy today turns 38, and, darlings, we should all look as good at that age!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope to, once I reach it!!!!!!!!!!!  Shut up; I heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             I don't know if "Into The Woods" performs on Mondays, but you can bet if it does, or if it does not till tomorrow, there will some kind of party backstage for Amy!!!!!!!  I only wish I could be there!!!!!!!!!!! Bet MERYL will, and you know she will give Amy the most fabulous gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              I know I would love to have a coconut dacquoise, with champagne--Dom Perignon, of course--to  celebrate Amy's special day.  Even a milk chocolate one, like they serve over at Daniel.  In fact, girls, why don't we all just dine at Daniel tonight, in honor of Amy??????????

                               What could be a more exciting start to the week than that?????????

                                 Maybe a hair appointment, at Bergdorf's, with Ariette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: