Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

"You're Just Like A Sunday Morning," Darlings!!!!!!!!


               
                                Girls, on a Sunday like this, I cannot offer better advice, than that given above, by one who should know!!!  And whom you better believe  did!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 But, let me tell you, you have to be suspicious of a  Sunday morning, when the radio alarm goes off, and the first thing you hear is the "Humming Chorus" from "Madam Butterfly," one of the saddest of works, connected to other sad works, like "Miss Saigon," "Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing," and even "Fatal Attraction!!!!"

                                 What can the day have in store???? Only Time will tell!  But at least I feel relatively normal this morning, which I hope stays.  In fact, I feel normal enough for a coconut dacquoise.

                                    And a facial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: