Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Good News For Jessie Mueller Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Once Celia and Company  close shop, next week, the remaining life altering performance on Broadway to see is Jessie Mueller, as Carole King in "Beautiful!"  If you have seen Jessie already, then you know how brilliant she is, and  if you have not, then, what in the hell are you waiting for???????

                                I plan to do a repeat visit--as I understand many are already doing--but I am saving it for  a special time, like Spring, when it is warmer, or after Jessie gets that TONY Nomination, which is the first step on her way to actually winning this award she is long overdue for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Now, Jessie is doing just fine at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre; she does not need my help!  But--when I heard that Broadway.com had asked her to do a video blog of she and the backstage scene at the show, and after I saw the footage, I thought, if I can help Jessie out, why not?

                                  So, I am going to try to bring this up on here.  Let's see if I can, before I say any more!

                                   Now, girls, I must apologize!  I was hoping to bring you the Backstage videos, and post one each day, to share them with you all.  Alas, I was not able to do that.   So, here is Jessie after opening in the show.  For the daily dose  Jessie fans require, I direct you to YouTube and "Natural Woman--Backstage At "Beautiful," with the episodes numbered, and you can watch one a day.  They are fun, informative, and feature the wonderful Jessie Mueller, who, by the way, is responsible for this!

                                   So, girls, I urge you to watch!  And once you do, for those who haven't, if you are not inspired to get tickets and see this life altering performance--then go have your head examined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 "It was NOT a nuthouse," darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: