Followers

Monday, February 3, 2014

However, There Is Something To Celebrate, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Can you believe it?  After Groundhog Day comes--Blythe Danner?  Wonder how Blythe feels about that; she has had to live with it her entire life.

                                         Today, the great classical, and classy actress, Blythe Danner, reaches the age of 71, and, darlings, all I can say is I hope I look as good as she, when I get there. Which, being that my professional age is 24, should be quite awhile.

                                           With weather outside so frightful, I am certain that Blythe is lounging in her East Side palaccio, sipping hot tea, or maybe drinking peaches with champagne, dressed in the latest designer creation????????  Maybe Valentino???????????????

                                             What ever Blythe may be doing, now or later, the Raving Queen, and I am sure, all my readers, wish her the best for her 71st year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                You go, Blythe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: