Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

She Can Helm A Vacuum Cleaner Dynasty! So, Why Can't Cathy Bissell Do Something About Her Hair????????????????????????


                            I just love Cathy's commercials, darlings, and I am sure she is very sweet, but something about them bothers me. It is her hair. First, it is so straight and flat, it looks like pasta ground through a maker. Yet, somehow, it looks presentable. But, worse than that, I swear, at certain times, and in certain shots and angles, you can see the black roots showing!

                               Come on, Cath!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are the Empress Of A Vacuum Cleaner Empire, yet you can't keep those black roots from showing.  As one who still has natural color, darlings, and expects to, for a damned long time, I will say that, if the time comes for me to dye, it will not be some cheap dye job, where I look like a dime store doxie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Not that Cathy does; in fact, she looks lovely, and her  vocal delivery is so melting and cultured, but you would think she could afford, especially off those Bissell profits, a better dye job than the one she is sporting in her current ads, right now!

                               You know I do not like to criticize, girls; I am all for glamour!  And Cathy is more than capable of it, so she should allow it come through more.  Maybe in the next set of commercials--I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   There is always room for improvement, Cath!  I am counting on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: