Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let's Talk About Home Improvements, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Inconceivable as it may seem--especially with the snow on its way this week alone!!!!!!!--Spring is coming. And what better time, to be hopeful, than talking about household improvements.

                                 Here is the perfect Babe Paley, standing in what looks like her sitting room for receiving private guests. Now, don't get me started on the gown; I don't know who designed it, but isn't the color just scrumptious, girls???????????  I could wear it in a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is, if my figure could fit into it!!!!!!!!  But that is what alterations are for girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  But just look at those furnishings--the walls, that red chair--well, we sort of have one already--that couch, those paintings and that sideboard.  I mean, should I redo the living room or the bedroom? I suppose the living room, as the only thing guests do in our bedroom is to throw coats on the bed!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Such an inspiration for Spring, girls!   Who knows what other home ideas may pop up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       To Hell with Mrs. Danvers!!!!!!!!!!! Who needs her, dolls, when I am here??????????????

No comments: