Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

And Speaking Of Things Hot, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Veteran's Day could also turn out to mean steaming bowls of pasta, girls!!!!!!!!!  Today is also Stanley Tucci's birthday, one of my favorite actors, and the hottest!  How I have longed for Stanley to come to our apartment, and cook us one of  his fabulous meals!  Wearing an apron--and nothing else!  He did it--the cooking, I mean!!!!!!!!--for Meryl Streep, so why can't he do it for my beloved, and I???????????????

                                     Stanley is 54 today, and doesn't he look fabulous?????????????

                                      Happy Birthday, Stanley!  Wishing you Many Happy  Returns, and glasses of Montepulciano!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: