Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!!! How Could I Forget????????????????????


                                 No wonder Mary has vanished! May God forgive me!  Yesterday was the birthday of the Goddess who runs this town--Anna Wintour.  The indefatigable Anna is 65, and doesn't look a day over 30!!!!!!!!!!  Let us hope we all look this good, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I want to wish Anna a very happy, if belated birthday.  What would this town be, without her running VOGUE????????  And now, as I hear, Conde Nast is going down to One World Trade Center, no one is going to mess with anyone there, with Anna on the premises.  What is fiercer than a pit bull???????  Anna Wintour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   But, we love you, Anna, so happy birthday, and girls, be sure to drink a toast to Anna tonight!

                                    Fashionably dressed, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: