Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cream Those Onions, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                             Creamed Pearl Onions Au Gratin!  That is what I think of, when I hear the word "Thanksgiving," which is when we eat things we don't ordinarily eat the rest of the year.

                               I mean, do you know the Pilgrims probably ate venison?  I don't when this turkey, cranberry sauce, potatoes, and veggie casserole routine came onto the scene, but that is the way things are  now.  "Distinctly Middle Class," you say?  Yes, it is; it's the one day where we are all allowed to be?  I bet even MERYL's table is bedecked with such things.  Unless Stanley Tucci is doing the cooking, which he very well may be.

                                 For some, it's the green bean casserole!  For me, it's Creamed Pearl Onions Au Gratin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Enjoy whatever your taste buds crave, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: