Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wouldn't It Be Fabulous To Have This Kitchen, Girls??????????????


                         As a matter of fact, shouldn't life be more like "The Umbrellas Of Cherbourg??????"
Even more so than "My Fair Lady" or "Gigi," this is the perfect Gay Home Decorating film.  I mean, just look at those creamy pink and green pastel stripes!!!!!!!!  And the aqua blue in the background!!!!!!

                          I have been trying to get my beloved for years to "Think Pink!," as the song says in "Funny Face."  I have long wanted to paint our entire bedroom in pink, complete with a pink Princess Telephone, just like Sandra Dee in "Imitation Of Life."  I am telling you, "The Umbrellas Of Cherbourg" is a visual template for Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            I know what you are thinking. To hell with the decor, wouldn't it be better to look like Catherine Denueve??????????  Let's face what is impossible, and be honest; I am no fool!

                            As Marilyn Monroe said, "We all lose our charms, in the end!"  But creamy pastel decor lasts forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Think Pink, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: