Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Happy Birthday, Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Sammy, by accident of birth, always begins Musical Theatre Week!  So, here we are once again, honoring the TONY Winner, whose performance for certainly a turning point for me, both in terms of art and my sexual realization.

                               When I look at the footage of the Original Cast members, I cannot help notice that, even with stalwarts like Tommy Walsh and Wayne Cilento, what a marvelously fluid dancer Sammy was.  If he were still in New York, and could do anything for me, in terms of dance, I would trust him with transforming my ineptitude. Even if it only results in losing pounds.  That is good, too.

                               So, here is to 66-I can't believe it!!!!!!!!--years, Sammy!!!!!!!!!!  We've both come a long way from Jersey!

                                It almost seems I post this every year, but why not? It gives those who were not there in 1975, a chance to observe Sammy's brilliance.  Here he is, doing what he did best, unmatched by anyone since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: