Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

And How About This, For The Dining Room????????????


                          I currently happen to be reading "The Swans Of Fifth Avenue," by Melanie Benjamin, so my head is teeming with make-up tips, decorating ideas, exquisite closets full of clothes, dining at haute cuisine places, and the likes of Slim Keith, Babe Paley, C.Z. Guest, Gloria Guinness, Truman Capote, and the like.  The life that this burgeoning gay child wanted from the time he was five years old.

                         Not to be outdone, of course, because our Fag Palace in Bay Ridge, is becoming world famous.  But wouldn't it be fabulous to replicate Babe Paley's dining room in her St. Regis apartment? Never mind who designed it; just recreate it for me!

                          I can relate to Babe Paley, because, what I have to go through in the mornings to look as good as I do!  Her husband never saw her minus her make-up; I cannot hide that from my beloved, but, when I finally emerge from the bathroom, after my beauty regimen, with the make-up in place, and my skin pale cream, well, then, I know I am ready to face the outside world!

                          But I still need a foundation, make-up brush, and pink cream blush.

                          Girls, I cannot wait to entertain everyone in my new dining room!

                           Spring is sure to be an exciting time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: