Followers

Monday, February 8, 2016

You've Heard Of The Mayflower Madam!!!!!!!!!!! But, How About The Hadassah Tramp?????????????????????????????


                           Last week, I am telling you, Liz Larsen almost stole the show from Blythe Danner, in the ABC mini-series, "Madoff."  But who thought she was actually a real person????????

                            I was firmly convinced, till now, that this character was based on Randy Levine Miller.  Actually, the two are of a type--Upper East Side Jewish, hair straightened out by an iron, faces tucked in by several lifts. It is practically a requirement now, for membership in Hadassah The generation of women once celebrated by Sondheim through Elaine Stritch as "The Ladies Who Lunch" have given way to those I call "The Botox Babes."

                            So, Sheryl Weinstein is actually real.  What a tramp; sleeping with that scumbag, Bernie Madoff.  He was no prize in the kipper, I can tell you.  But poor Sheryl got screwed by Bernie both ways, and the monetary one was worse.

                             I don't fear for Sheryl.  The Hadassah Tramp will find plenty of other sources of...um....funding, who will not bilk her, like Bernie. Wonder what she has to say about Ruth????????
Wouldn't I love to have lunch with her at Sarabeth???????????  Maybe I should read her book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Meanwhile, I wonder what Randy Levine Miller is actually up to??????????

No comments: