Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I Don't Know If This Was Slim's Suite At The Pierre. But It Is Just Perfect For My Beloved And I, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Imagine a two floor suite!  With a living room to serve freshly delivered tea and scones from the kitchen, and sleeping quarters, upstairs.  I could really settle in at The Pierre--and look at the ceiling!

                             Alas, our cozy little suite in Bay Ridge is just fine, until we find a pied a terre like this.  You will all have to come and admire it, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              I wonder if I will find a favorite server, here?  Or, if Boris is still at The Plaza, I will just bring him over!

                                Boris was always so attentive, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: