Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happy Birthday, Blythe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                               Not only is it Blythe Danner's birthday--she turns 73 today, and shouldn't we all look this good, once we reach this age?  For me, it will take a lot of facial cream!--but tonight we get to see her play Ruth Madoff in "Madoff" on ABC.  As I have said, this is going to be a hoot!!!!!!!
So, I want everyone to tune in tonight at 8, and tomorrow, too, to see Blythe play Ruth.

                                Let's face it, Ruth was the brains of the whole thing, and he took the rap for her. Which is why they cast such an intelligent actress as Blythe Danner.  I can tell you, Ruthie must be flattered, because she sure as hell doesn't look like Blythe. But, then, who among us does?????????

                                  I plan to be camping it up and laughing over this, with my beloved, and Baby Gojira, beside me!  You all have fun at your houses, too, you hear?????????????

No comments: