Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Girls, There Is Absolutely No Substitute For A Good Foundation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Let's face it, girls, as we age, our face becomes more of our fortune. The waist may expand, the figure may vanish, but we still have our face, which is why high maintenance is of the first order.  I learned that from Babe Paley.  No one ever saw her face unmade.

                           And few see mine, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           I have always started the day, with soap and water. Remember what the great Diana Vreeland said, "If you have a faucet, you can have a facial."  I always apply a strong moisturizer; most importantly, to my face, though to other, needed parts of my body, as well.  But, with the encroachment of age, I have discovered a good foundation and cream pink blush is necessary, to make my face the colorful palette it needs to be, in order to gain notice.  After all, I am The Raving Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               I really need to get to Bergdorf's, or Elizabeth Arden, and pick up these essentials!!!!!!!!!!

                                Or, better yet, have a personal assistant, to do it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Now, where do I find one of those???????????????????

No comments: