Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Darlings, As Spring Draws Nigh, I Am Filled WIth Home Decorating Ideas!!!!!!!!! What Say To A Bedroom Redo, By Sister Parish??????????????


                         I mean, isn't this just the most exquisite, girls???????  Of course, some things will remain, like the TV, so guests can watch, and night tables for each of us,  and where Baby Gojira can keep an eye on us, as we sleep.

                           But this Sister Parish bedroom would be just perfect for us, don't you think?  I mean, the silk canopy over the fourposter bed!  Oh, my God, I have always wanted both--the fourposter, and the white, silk canopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            I must get Sister on the phone immediately, to plan this design!  It will make Spring a season to transition into gorgeousness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             As I expect all my girls to do, as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: