Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Baby Gojira Has Some Home Deocorating Ideas Of His Own! And The First Is A Dollhouse Sectional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Why shouldn't our sweet, lovable,  Baby Gojira have what he wants? And what he wants is this gorgeous pink sectional, to put beneath his perch, complete with side tables, so he can entertain guests!

                             For a baby reptile, you would not believe the social life this baby has.  People clamor for visits, but he has no place to seat them. He has told me and told me he wants a sectional, and, now that I have found the perfect one, I have to convince my beloved to buy one!  Or maybe have it custom made. Nothing but the best, for our Baby Gojira!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Really, it would be the perfect addition to his home, and ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Isn't it just scrumptious, darlings????????????????????

No comments: