Followers

Friday, May 13, 2016

And Do You Know What Today Also Is??????????????


                                 I am telling you, this is the Friday The 13th to end them all!  Because it is also May 13, 2016, which happens to be--are you ready?????--the 99th Anniversary of the initial apparition of Our Lady Of Fatima, to Lucia dos Santos, and her cousins, Jacinta and Francisco Marto!

                                 We all know how holy these children were, especially Jacinta, and all she endured.  But to think it has been 99 years!  You know what comes after 99???????  I  bet hotels in the area are booked already, and I understand that, next year, Jacinta and Francisco are to be canonized as saints, and I think some kind of miracle akin to the sun, will happen!!!!!!!!!  In fact, I'd keep my eyes skyward today, just in case!

                                   Bet Sister Camille will be over there, next year!!!!!!!!!!!!  If ever Earth has a divine emissary now, it is she!!!!!!!!!!  I will keep you posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    So, one does  not just camp it up, on this day!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Let's have a little reverence, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: