Followers

Monday, May 2, 2016

Girls, I Told You Celia Was Working On Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         Aren't they just precious, darlings???????????????????  That is Celia Keenan-Bolger, whom we just love, and her husband John Ellison Conlee.  At least, that is his given name, though I am convinced that surrounded by all whom he is surrounded with, people consider him a Keenan0-Bolger, too.  And, to some degree, he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          And Celia, isn't she looking radiant!  That smile, that hair!  Oh, Celia, tell my girls and I where you get your hair done!  I would love to have such nice, thick hair, like Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           As I have said, she has a new project, and here it is. Celia, with hubby John, is going to be starring a western "play with music," called "Tumacho."  It is by Ethan Lipton, and will be directed by Leigh Silverman. The run is for the Summer, June 27-July 9. Which is a short run, so if you want to see Celia, girls--you bet I will!!!!!!!!!--get down there fast, to 135 East 9th Street, where it will be performed.

                            The production is being part of the Wild Project, and its Clubbed Thumb's annual Summerworks series!!!!!!!!  That is as much as I know, but what matters the most is that Celia will be its drawing card.  I have my calendar marked off, already.  And I have to dash uptown to see her lovely sibling, Andrew, now the Toast Of Broadway, in "Tuck Everlasting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                              The Keenan-Bolgers, are back on the boards, and the town is richer for it!  We simply cannot  wait!

                                 See you on the aisle!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 And that hair, Celia; that hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: