Followers

Monday, May 16, 2016

Look What I Got To Inspire Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       I guess I won't get "Fried Green Tomatoes" off my mind, till I actually fry some up!  Meanwhile, once I discovered this T-shirt online, I just HAD to have it!   I may not be able to become a Great Lady, like Miss Ruth--whom Mary Louise Parker was just perfection as!!!!!!-- but I have this now to inspire me!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I wonder if Mary Louise Parker would approve?  Or gets a commission from this????????  She should, for all her fine work!

                                           Is indelible ink still around?  Because if I am ever wearing this, and cross paths with Mary Louise, I want this shirt signed.  Or maybe my copy of Fannie Flagg's book. That would be easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Now, if only I could cook, and run a business as skillfully as Miss Ruth!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: