Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What A Lovely Way To Say Farewell To May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                What a month it has been!  Arranging for, and now counting down to my colonoscopy---yes, my colonoscopy--celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the opening of "MAME" barely a month from Frankie Michaels' death, our Catskills excursion, the perfection of "She Loves Me," and the charm of that nice, young Andrew Keenan-Bolger in "Tuck Everlasting," my performance at Woodstock, kisses from Teresa, Cujo, Chloe and Missy, and the 50th Anniversary of my open heart surgery.  All in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  So, I am thrilled about these dresses girls!  The era of glamour, the fabrics, the textures!  My favorite is the one dead center, though I like the one to the right.  The third, though stylish, is just a bit too...tarty!!!!!!!!!!  And I am no tart, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    May was a lovely month. Halfway to another birthday. Everyone pray for my colonoscopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       See you in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: