Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Welcome To Fleet Week, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         "Anchors Aweigh, my boy! Anchors Aweigh!"

                                         Fleet Week is upon us once again, darlings!  Even as I write, the most lovable of all reptiles, Gojira, wearing his sailor hat, is at dockside, greeting the arriving sailors, offering handshakes and hugs.

                                          Gojira and I want to share the same message to all of you.  Do your patriotic duty, and invite a sailor home, for a home cooked meal.  After all, they have been at sea for a long time, and who wouldn't want to have such company present?????????  Uhm-hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

                                            So honor our sailors with a meal, and maybe more.  It's only one week a year, girls, but it does so much for American morale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Watch out for those visible pantie lines...on the sailors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Videolaman said...

Oh, my dear- you need to WARN us before posting a photo of the great Mason Jarr, who for a brief moment was the king of gay "military themed videos". Had the most sensual mouth, and other accoutrements. That was near 20 years ago: I wonder if he's still around, and how well he aged? Damn, now I have an urge to dig thru the ole VHS archives...

The Raving Queen said...


I had no idea who this fellow was; I just went for
the look, which seemed to define Fleet Week! Yes,
let me know what has become of him!