Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Happy Bastille Day, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Does anyone know what Bastille Day is, anymore?  Was it only coincidence, or something subconscious, that chose me to pick it as one of my vacation days??????????

                             Yes, darlings, here I sit, on my own time, writing away, a steaming cup of coffee, next to me.  Life, as it should be.  But I have so much to do today--errands, the bookstore to get something to read fitting in with my system (which will eventually be explained!!!!!!!) and other things at hand.  Maybe a movie.

                                We really don't have any Bastille Day plans!  I just like taking a break in mid-July!  Before I break, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  So. to any out there, who truly do celebrate Bastille Day, I wish you the happiest of days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: