Followers

Monday, July 25, 2016

The Sexism Of THIS Ad Is Even More Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                      This Summer's Eve ad has been airing for several years now, and I wish to God someone would retire it.  This guy, who thinks he is channeling Zachary Quinto is some macho pig who thinks that just because he is accidentally using Summer's Eve, something is going to happen to him.

                        I love when he drinks the raw egg down.  I mean, that goes back to the days of Yosemite Sam! But does he also know he is channeling Liza Minnelli in "Cabaret????????"

                         My God!  So he used Summer's Eve by accident! What is he going to do, grown a vagina??????????  Is that what he is afraid of? That it will fall off, and what will he do? Castration anxiety!

                           If I were the girl friend/wife/ fiancee, I would dump the Neandrethal but quick!  It is a foreshadowing of the marriage.

                           Obviously, the advertiser who thought this up has deep, homophobic issues!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: