Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2016

I Want To Study Acting, With David Marshall Grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Where IS David,these days, darlings??????????  Mary Louise-Parker is busy getting ready for her Fall show, so I wouldn't dream of bothering her, but when it comes to male actors, I have always admired David Marshall Grant.  We are the same age, with similar points of reference, and I know he is the one to guide me into the realm of acting.  We could explore technique.

                                      How about it, David??????  This  is NOT a come on, because I know you are partnered, and I have the most wonderful partner, whose name, by the way is David.

                                      I'll explore any technique you suggest.  I'll even go to the gym, if you will coach me!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       But, first, you've got to be found , David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Help me, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: