Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Look At Celia, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           That is Celia Keenan-Bolger, of course, and her husband, John Ellison Conlee, in the new comic, country Western musical, "Tumacho," which I am urging all my girls to get down and see.  I think it closes on July 9.  Some performances are sold out; well, of course, everyone wants to see Celia.  I mean, that talent, and that hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             I am urging all my girls to get down to The Wild Project, at 195 East Third Street, and see this show. So much is happening at this time, that this dizzy, Raving Queen just can't keep up.  The thought of missing Celia just breaks my heart, but when you hear why, even Celia, I think, would understand.

                                So, go in my place, dolls?  Meanwhile, doesn't Celia look great????????????

No comments: