Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Isn't This Just The Most Enchanting Photo, Darlings????????????????


                         When Playbill ran this photo of Celia and Andrew Keenan-Bolger the other day, I purred, and then I wondered.

                           Both have killer hair. What is their secret? Where do they get it done?  And how do they look so fresh and radiant, when the rest of us are drenched from this Summer heat wave??????????

                             As soon as I saw this photo, I knew it had to be posted. It is so inspiring. It speaks of youth, and the possibility thereof.

                             And some of Andews's dream roles match mine--like Jack in "Into The Woods," or Toby in "Sweeney Todd."  How I would love to see him do those.

                              As for me, slightly older, while my voice is still here, I would like a crack at Sweeney Todd himself. Or Jean Valjean in "Les Miz."

                               Don't hold your breath, kids. But keep your eyes on Celia and Andrew.

                                Their photo is as scrumptious as two scoops of sorbet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: