Followers

Monday, July 11, 2016

Now, I Am Beginning To Think Lin Manuel Miranda Is A Media Whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                       When no one knew who the guy was, darlings, I started out liking him.  I loved "In The Heights."  Then along came this precedent setting piece called "Hamilton," which I have not seen yet, but I promise I will. Something about me has resisted it. It cannot be THAT good.

                                           Most girls on here knew that Saturday night was Miranda's last performance in the role he not only performed, but created.  Thirty years ago, I might have crashed my way into the show, and stood on line outside to see him. But, at this stage of my life, I feel people should pay to look at me, and wait for me  outside!!!!!!!!!  You hear that????????  I have to hand it to Lin, and I do.  But, do you know what happened after the show??????????/

                                              He marched off stage, after the final bow, and got rid of his "Hamilton" locks, appearing at the back stage door, shorn.  How egotistical!  And then posting the cut hair on social media?  I mean. it is disgusting? Suppose it has lice?

                                                  Did Donna McKechnie post her Cassie skirt online, after finishing that role in "A Chorus Line."  Would she have, had it been possible?????????  Of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                    Not even those with great hair, like Meryl Streep, Blythe Danner or Mary-Louise Parker would do such a thing.

                                                      Which just shows what a cash cow Miranda is!  A big old media whore, who will probably donate it to the highest bidder.  Who will get it?  Harvard?  Boston?  Any archives I might know?  Who the hell would want it!

                                                          Lin Manuel has gotten too big for his own good.  He should take a lesson from Julie Taymor.

                                                          If he does not mind his P's and Q's, he will end up on the Island Of Lost Directors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: