Followers

Monday, April 30, 2018

And Here Is Where We Ended Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         As if all this were not enough, we met those two wild and crazy  kids, Dan and Norma--who are from the Upper East Side, so what can you expect????--for dinner at Nomad, at 78 Second Avenue.

                           First of all, let me say that Dan and Norma are the present day version of Marge and Gower Champion.  But I think Norma needs to review steps with Dan, because he seemed door challenged last night.  Or maybe he just needs a refresher class at STEPS, the dance studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           I had never heard of this place, but let me tell you, it was a find.  I had the most delicious vegetable and couscous dish; it was so light and appetizing, and with an exotic gravy, it suited my palette perfectly.

                            David had a chicken and couscous dish, while Dan and Norma both had a salmon dish, and shared a beet salad that also looked appealing to me.  The portions were generous; there was no room for desert.  And the coffee was SO strong!  I just loved it!

                             Hons, at this point, my tail was draggin'!  We all walked over to the subway stop at West Fourth Street, and made our departures.  I was amazed I could keep my eyes open to read, on my way home.

                               So, that was our Whirlwind Weekend!  I can't do this for a long time.

                               But I still have two more posts to write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: