Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2018

What Bitch Would Dare Disfigure Gloria Grahame????????????????


                                 Only Lee Marvin, of course!  How an essentially B-list actor lands in a role, years later, that was not more than a B-comedy Western--and win him an Oscar--is beyond me!!!!!!!!

                                  My David was watching "The Big Heat," the other day, in which the glamorous Gloria Grahame gets coffee thrown in her face!!!!!!!!!!  Or, at least, one side of it!!!!!!!!!  See what he did!   The sadist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   If I were Gloria, I would have thrown another brew right back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I didn't see the end, but I hope Lee gets his outcome!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   No one messes with Gloria, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: