Followers

Friday, April 27, 2018

This Is The "Kiss My Fuckin' Ass" Subway Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Unfortunately, darlings, she has her back to the camera.  But, I will try and provide her video performance, which has to be seen to be believed.

                                If ten dollars were placed in my hand for every time she said "kiss my fuckin' ass," I could go to the box-office of the Imperial Theatre in Manhattan, and get full priced tickets to
"Carousel."

                                It is scenes like these that make me so glad I do not have to ride the subway every day.  Because, the more one does, the greater the odds of running into one of these types.  I was attacked, when I lived in Woodside--this was back in 2006--when a Long Island hipster guy, who would not stop playing his music, was annoying an old lady--we were on the #7 train-- and I stuck up for her.  He amped it up louder, and when he got off at my stop--probably to connect to the LIRR, I confronted him, and he attacked, me, going so far as to pursue me to the street where, thinking he was going to punch me in the face, grabbed at my glasses, threw them, and ran.

                                  Someone kindly handed them to me, but no one came to my aid during the confrontation.  The transit booth person called the cops, who kindly walked me to my apartment, with a reminder not to confront garbage like this on the subway.  They were right.

                                  But the lady here.  She has the nerve to call herself, at one point, "classy," because let me tell you she is so G-H-E-T-T-O!!!!!!!!!  Right out of "Random Family!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                   Garbage like this should not be allowed to ride the subways, or infringe on people's privacy.  She talks about violation of her rights!   What about everyone else's rights?  You are NOT Angela Davis, sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    I am telling you, the subway just isn't a train anymore.

                                    It is more like a traveling asylum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    I was not able to provide the video here.  But it can still be seen.  Just go on YouTube and type in "Subway Rage During Morning Commute!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                   She should have been smacked, and told to kiss everyone else's ass!

                                   But who would want her that close?????????????????

No comments: