Followers

Monday, April 30, 2018

Making The Best Of A Sad Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        The day is sad for two reasons.  This marks exactly one year since my childhood friend, Doug, died, and I still have trouble wrapping my head around this, wondering what could have gone wrong with someone who had such potential, and blaming those who know who they are for his disintegration.

                                           If that is not bad enough, today is my father's birthday.  He would have been 103.  Note I said "would," because he died, on February 12, at 102.

                                            So, for the first time since I have been on Earth, none of my parents are here!

                                             And it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Thank God for David, family members left, and friends, both human and animal.

                                              Help me get through this day, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: