Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Time To Get In Shape, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!! I Want To Be A Wildwood Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Just look at the form and artistry, in this photo.  Ah, those carefree days of my childhood innocence.

                                How I would have LOVED to have been a Wildwood girl!  Look at all the fun they are having!  And those Summer fashions!  And hairstyles!  Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                So, let's update to the present, with an astute group of male aquatics, pecked out in all their bodily beauty, clad in skin tight Speedos, accentuating those rounded butts, and front appendages practically bursting at the seams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Wouldn't that be enticing, darlings????????????  I am telling you, it would bring back the days of Connie Francis!  Or, at least, Moon Doggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Uhm..........Moon Doggie!  Can't wait!

                                  Maybe I will see you at Wildwood, this Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

In our cozy retreat all neat and tidy
We'll have friends over every Friday
By the sea...

The Raving Queen said...


By the sea side, hoo, hoo,
By the beautiful sea!

How it brings back days of
innocence to me!