Followers

Monday, April 30, 2018

I Had To Go With An Apprehensive Picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           That is because April has always been an apprehensive month in my family, with all its tragedies.  This particular April ran the gamut--from my father's funeral service, to "A Chorus Line," from the convictions of Bill Cosby and Killer Nanny Ortega, to our Whirlwind Weekend, this month has certainly run the gamut of emotions.

                            I want to offer thanks and apologies at this time.  We are one third of the way through 2018, and it hasn't been an altogether easy time.  Yet I have done my best not to go too Joan Didion on you.  Or Sylvia Plath.

                            Maybe I should close with Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive," but I am a bit weary.

                            Tomorrow, we glide into May, which is the month of Mary, and which I promise will open on an up tempo note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             See you then, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: