Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Eliot Got It Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   April did not start out being cruel, it was just another month, girls.  But as living my life accrued, it turned into that.

                                    I had a medicine run to make into Manhattan, all the while knowing yesterday was the anniversary of my mother's death.  She has been gone 39 years, and what scares me is that next year I will be the age she passed--sixty four.

                                     Thursday, the 5th marks the anniversary of my sister's husband's death. It has been over a decade.

                                      On April 22, my maternal grandmother died, forty years ago, this year.  Her daughter, my mother, did not last out the year, dying just 345 days later.

                                        And that is as much as I can remember.  My paternal grandfather died in the Spring, but I am now not sure when.

                                         And David is facing prostate surgery on the 18th.  The good omen about that it is that day is Hayley Mills' 72nd birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          My father's service is on the 10th, and there will be a personal obit from me, following that.

                                            Heaven help us all, in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: