Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Wish We Could All Look This Good, Talking On The Phone, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            That, of course, is Gloria Grahame.  I don't know the movie this is from, but who cares, when she looks this good?

                               I try my best to look this way whenever I chat on the phone, but sometimes it is hard for us mortals who aren't Gloria.  Truth to tell, girls, I am glad land line phones don't have features where we can be seen.  I would look less like Gloria, and more like a nightmare!

                                 But the truth is, it would cut down on phone sex, revealing truths no civilized person would want to see?  Like geriatrics getting their jollies?????????  Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

                                  No, I will stick to looking like Gloria!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  And those shoes!  Aren't they fabulous???????

                                 But, then, Gloria had the legs to go with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I'll face time with my grandsons, but that's about it. Pollen season has my face all red and blotchy. I know, people are faced with far worse challenges. Boo-hoo, poor me lol

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Yes, the allergy season gets me!
I break out in hives, which is why I
always keep Benadryl in the house!