Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2018

A Reason To Celebrate, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday, Mary-Louise Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Yes, girls, one of our most brilliant American actresses turns 54 today, and, hons, do I wish I looked as good, when I was that age!  I don't know what Mary-Louise is up to, these days, work wise, but I know that soon she will surprise us with something absolutely brilliant.

                                  I mean, she has been doing just that for about 30 years.

                                 So, today, I hope she takes a break from all that, and does what MLP wants.

                                 Even if the ice cream has to be flown in from France, so what??????????

                                 Happy Birthday, Mary-Louise Parker, and cannot wait to see your next project!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: