Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Time For Us To Welcome A New Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   My God, darlings, I almost forgot!  I see, by the follower indicator, that it is up to 79, which means a new reader has joined us.  I don't know who you are, but, after the posts I wrote this morning, I hope that gives you an idea of what this blog is all about here--everything!  At everything in my rather twisted, but fun loving, mind.

                                    Of course, as I tell all, reading it goes great with coffee, which is always by my side, while I write.

                                     So, welcome to the world of The Raving Queen!

                                      The welcome would not be complete without this blog's unofficial theme song!

                                       Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: