Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2018

What If This Image Came At You, In Your Dreams???????????????


                          I have been having some strange dreams lately.  The night before last, I was in a record store with a former coworker, and he kept holding up the vinyl, double book jacketed edition of the Original Cast Album of "On A Clear Day You Can See Forever, with the familiar blue cover, saying he had seen the original production with Barbara Harris!   I called him out on it; not only was he not old enough to have seen it, he would not have known who Barbara Harris was, back then!!!!!!!!!!

                           Last night, I was again in a record shop, looking for a 45RPM, song unknown, performed by--are you ready???--Margaret O' Brien!!!!!!!!!!!   How did this come into my head?  I wasn't even sure if Margaret O'Brien did any 45RPMs, or even 78's.   I did an online search, and came up blank.

                             These images were puzzling, not nightmarish.  Do you see this photo?

  This is the talking head of Elisha Cook, Jr. as Watson Pritchard, delivering his monologue on the ghosts and danger in 1959's "House On Haunted Hill!"  With the ghosts moaning and chains clanking in the background.

                                I daresay you would prefer a 45RPM by Margaret O' Brien to this!!!!!!!!!  I know I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Why can't I dream I am Lana Turner getting discovered at Schwab's??????????

7 comments:

shortbaldfigureoffun said...

😄👍

shortbaldfigureoffun said...

My apologies for this instance of shameless self-promotion. I know of no other way to reach you https://www.facebook.com/events/2144213789180626/?ti=icl

shortbaldfigureoffun said...

tomblumenfeldagain@gmail.com
347-922-4913

The Raving Queen said...

Oh, my God!
Tom!
Now I have your number, I will
call you!

Victoria said...

Are you ok??

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I am OK.
I hope to post tomorrow.
I have a doctor appt in the city.
My prostate is fine, but now I
have a pinched nerve on my right
upper shoulder blade.
And blood work indicates my sugar
level is elevated. I will have to
stop eating Frosted mini-wheats, the
only thing I can think is doing it.

Also the gas pipe line in our apartment
is being worked on, and that has been
a nightmare.

Victoria said...

Ok thanks for letting me know.
I don't mean to be a pest, but I was getting concerned. <3